Conditions and important information
for the use of the digital fitness programs for mothers
(hereinafter referred to as "User" or "You")
1. PRELIMINARY NOTE
1.1. Mommymove's digital fitness program for mothers is an accompanying exercise program for new mothers who want to get back into shape after their baby is born. Accordingly, the exercise program is physically strenuous.
1.2. As mothers are in a special and delicate physical condition after giving birth, this exercise program may only be used pursuant to the following provisions.
2. CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
Users may only participate in this exercise program if any and all of the following conditions are met:
- the date of the birth must have been more than eight weeks ago;
- the final examination by your attending physician must be positive and lack any findings;
- the User must be in generally good physical condition (cf. also clause 6); otherwise, for example in the case that you feel discomfort, pain, other symptoms or other signs of illness, we strongly advise against using our exercise program.
3. EXERCISE ONLY IN CONSULTATION WITH YOUR ATTENDING PHYSICIAN OR PHYSICAL THERAPIST
The exercise program for new mothers created by Mommymove is physically strenu-ous and not equally suited to every life situation or every person's body. Potentially, in-dividual exercises could even be harmful for you. As every mother is different and be-cause we cannot verify your physical condition or circumstances, we strongly urge you to consult a physician or physical therapist prior to beginning these workouts to determine whether this exercise program is appropriate for you.
4. NOT MEDICAL ADVICE; NOT PHYSICAL THERAPY
The information and services provided by Mommymove over the course of the exer-cise program for new mothers do not constitute medical advice or physical therapy. Therefore, in no case do they substitute for medical or physiotherapeutic examination and/or treatment.
5. PARTICIPATION IN A POSTNATAL EXERCISE CLASS
This exercise program for new mothers is an accompanying exercise program and under no circumstances does it substitute for participation in a postnatal exercise class after giving birth. In fact, Mommymove expressly recommends that all mothers participate in a postnatal exercise class led by trained personnel after giving birth, par-ticularly in order to better understand relevant physical limitations after giving birth and to get the most out of the accompanying exercise program for new mothers.
6. SIGNIFICANT MEDICAL HISTORY
As noted in clause 2, you must be in generally good physical condition to participate in the exercise program for new mothers. Therefore, you should clarify with your attend-ing physician whether this criterion is met.
In our experience, the following pre-existing conditions in particular make participation in this exercise program for new mothers inadvisable:
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system,
- Respiratory diseases,
- Problems with the spinal column and the rest of the musculoskeletal system,
- Neuromuscular diseases,
- Surgical interventions
The use of Mommymove services is not suitable for pregnant women or diabetics.
7.1 User is advised to avoid overexertion and sudden movements in order to minimise risk of injury.
7.2 Please stop exercising immediately if you begin to feel discomfort or one or more of the following symptoms: pain, dizziness, nausea, abdominal pain, shortness of breath or other symptoms.
We hope you enjoy your workout!
Your Mommymove Team